Ms. Valley is a recent graduate of UNM School of Law, a single mom intent on helping kids through difficult times and, now, a family lawyer at Walther Bennett Mayo Honeycutt. The transition to her new role has been smooth: Ms. Valley has been a law clerk at WBMH since 2017. At both WBMH Law and at the Child and Family Justice Clinic, Ms. Valley has worked on family law issues including kinship guardianship, time sharing and child support and establishing custody. At WBMH, she has also contributed on Hague Convention cases. She is well prepared to take on her own case load and looks forward to the additional client contact that will bring.
Ms. Valley has an undergraduate degree in sociology and a passion for how the law and society interact. While fascinated by civil law, MS. Valley believes that family law is where the law makes the largest personal difference in people’s lives. Becoming a family lawyer has allowed Ms. Valley to follow both her passion and her heart.
Ms. Valley is a long-term New Mexico resident and currently resides in Santa Fe.
- UNM Clinical Honors Award Recipient
- UNM Excellence in Family Law Award Recipient
- Arturo Jaramillo Clerkship Program, State Bar of NM & UNM School of Law
- Alpha Kappa Delta Sociological Honor Society Bloomsbury Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society