Ms. Valley has an undergraduate degree in sociology and a passion for how the law and society interact. While fascinated by civil law, MS. Valley believes that family law is where the law makes the largest personal difference in people’s lives. Becoming a family lawyer has allowed Ms. Valley to follow both her passion and her heart.
Ms. Valley is a long-term New Mexico resident and currently resides in Santa Fe.
State Bar of New Mexico
State Courts of New Mexico
University of New Mexico School of Law, NM, Juris Doctor
University of New Mexico, NM, B.A.
- First Judicial District Bar Association of New Mexico, Treasurer, 2020
- UNM Clinical Honors Award Recipient
- UNM Excellence in Family Law Award Recipient
- Arturo Jaramillo Clerkship Program, State Bar of NM & UNM School of Law
- Alpha Kappa Delta Sociological Honor Society Bloomsbury Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society